Carport Product Questions
GRP is reinforced plastic with weaved glass fibers creating exception strength to weight ratio.
We supply our Carport Beams in different colours at no additional cost. These are:
If you require a specialist finish, example red, we can manufacture the Carport to order.
If there is not requirement to Raise the height we can use Specialist Steel Brackets which provide additional structural support and prevent damage to the Bungalow wall.
When adding a small detached building, provided that there are no sleeping accommodations and that the floor area is less than 15 square metres, then building regulations normally aren’t a factor, however local regulations may apply depending on your area. Between 15 and 30 square metres of floor area and building regulations still don’t apply as long as there are no sleeping accommodations and it is constructed of substantially non-combustible materials or is at least one metre from any boundary. If required, we can provide free of charge scaled drawings to assist in the application process.
Delivery & Installation
- calling us 01282 451051
- Enquire through our website.
On none standard projections and colours a small deposit may be requested.
In busy periods it may take longer than 2 weeks but you will be advised when you make your order.
The carport is strong enough to walk on but we recommend you use a crawler board to evenly spread out the load. Please ensure your own safety when on top of the shelter or using ladders and if possible have another person with you.
To keep the Carport in pristine condition we recommend from time to time the following cleaning tips
- Keep Gutters free from debris, i.e. fallen leaves to ensure water flows directly into the outlet
- Any dirt or marks on the supporting beams can be removed using warm water with washing up liquid and a soft cloth
- Build up of bird droppings or dirt on the roofing sheets can also be removed using warm soapy water
- You may find it easier to use a long handled brush and a step ladder. The carport is strong enough to walk on but we recommend you use a crawler board to evenly spread out the load. Please ensure your own safety when on top of the shelter or using ladders and if possible have another person with you.
Payment is due on completion unless an alternative has been arranged. You can pay by either
- BANK TRANSFER
- CARD PAYMENT (DEBIT CARDS – NO CHARGE) (CREDIT CARDS – 2.7% CHARGE).